Excerpts from Fables of Good Will:

Just as we gain nourishment from what we ingest into our stomachs, likewise we can gain nourishment through what we put into our hearts. Let us be vigilant about what we put into our hearts. For hope in humanity. For our world. In 2018, I began writing a collection of short stories. I called this Fables of Good Will. Sometimes after, I would realize my calling to writing in such a way. Fables are such a beautiful way to convey an idea, to inspire people, to convince them to see things another way. Indeed, the pen is mightier than the sword. This is an unfinished work. For all who have inspired, helped and blessed me with their friendship in this life. For all who have challenged me to reach my best. For the love that never manifested but still will manifest. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Family Division:

An erratically friendly Squirrel